Loading

Saturday, March 6, 2010

Appearance is Not Important for Marisa Miller

Marisa Miller looks amazing in the cover of Vegas magazine March issue. Fascinating not because of the glow of luxury jewelry or trendy clothes, and appearance is not everything as she says. Miller performed with platinum blonde wavy hair, and do not miss, sexy piece of clothing. But what made her fascinating, Miller was never an emphasis on appearance.

Vegas told a bit of her story until now is very calculated in the modeling world. "I started modeling, then I think about who I am and what I want. But at the same time, I think of all the fact that my parents raised me and my brothers and sisters in the village, such as horseback riding and playing muddy. There is nothing important about how our appearance, " she said.

We only know that she is a Victoria's Secret catwalker who recently Harlequin Fantasy bra Damiani works. Reportedly, there are diamond bra worth $ 3 million. But actually, Marisa claims to have personally tomboy.  "I'm a tomboy. When I look began to get attention, it makes me really uncomfortable. Because, I do not know what to do, "I'm doing the best job possible, while I can do all things. But, at the time off, I'm not a woman who wants to be the center of attention, " she said. But now, modeling is a job that was exciting for him. In fact, Miller said it could take a different way. 

podcast directoryTopOfBlogsblog search directory Bloggers & Blogging Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory

Strength of The Heroes of The City © 2008-2011, Template Source by template1st

TOP